Monday, July 1, 2013

Week...uhh 6? Yep

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 9:09 am

Dear Everyone,

Cumrapsua from the MTC! (that means hi). I hope you are all doing amazing. Thank you all for the wonderful letters and love. I am so glad and excited when I get to hear from all of you. thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

This week in the MTC (sounds like an introduction to some tv show :)), was pretty normal. There really weren't all that much that happened other then the regular studies that I do everyday. Let's see last Wednesday was a lot of fun because I got to Host new missionaries for the first time. It was a lot of fun and I loved it. It made me think about my first days and how confusing and long they were. It was a lot of fun. So that was on Wednesday. The rest of the week was really boring and all so yeah. they switched our MTC schedule and it was annoying but now it is a lot better. My P-days are now Wednesday but after today I only have two more before I leave to Cambodia. Yikes so close!!! Anyway on Saturday I had TRC where we teach volunteers who can speak our language. IT was a lot of fun. We taught a guy named Dave Thompson. He is so cool and he totally helped us become better teachers. The spirit was so strong even though we can still barely speak the language it comes when we pray, read the scriptures, and bear our testimonies. I love it. The rest of the week until now wasn't anything special. Yep. Oh but I'm going to try to do a musical number in sacrament meeting this week. Wish me luck and hope I sound good.

Anyway, sorry for the short letter but it is rather monotonous now. I love you all. I know that I am doing what the Lord wants me to do. I know that Families can be forever and I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. Until next time may God be with you.

Love,

Elder Johnson

In Cambodia our teacher told us that guys hold hands and girls hold hands and it means nothing. Just that's what they do. So the Elders of the district did this...Except I never actually held hands. I am the only one who hasn't officially held hands. I just pretended to.

In this one I look like a stud because I'm the only one turned around :). I like it.

This is me just running back being crazy :)

No comments: